Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Daily A~Musing #24:  
Telling What You'd Do if You Won the Lottery






Well?  You know you've done this AT LEAST a hundred times.  You've probably got a secret list hidden somewhere in your lingerie drawer or tool box just in case this marvelous event occurs so you'll some sort of concrete plan to follow in order not to just blow it all.  Not that this will work.  Chances are, not matter what you SAY you'd do, once you have cash-in-hand, you'll most likely forget about all that crap you said about paying off grammy's mortgage and donating to charity.   
Nevertheless, let's be crazy and make that list anyway.  You know, just in case.  *wink*


WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WON THE LOTTERY
BY MAEVON MACKECHNIE

(AHEM...)

#1)  Pay off ALL my debt (and, if there's any money left...hardy har harrrrr)
#2)  Put aside whatever my son and stepdaughter would need to complete college paid-in-full 
#3)  Create a scholarship for disadvantaged youth transitioning from teens to early adulthood to get education/vocational training
#4)  Donate a decent chunk to Best Friends animal shelter and to local humane society shelters
#5)  Go to the rest of the places on my list of 'where-I-haven't-gone-yet':  Ireland, Cozumel, Greece, Arizona, Alaska, Hawaii, Egypt, New Zealand

(Not very exciting, eh?  That's okay.  I'm a practical girl, what can I say?)

No comments:

Post a Comment