Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Daily A~Musing #58 Musical Cards

Yesterday was Valentines Day.  Starting about a month before that, I selected the perfect card that expressed the sentiments of my little heart.  I hand-crafted a customized playlist on cd to chronicle the musical mythology of the relationship between myself and my beloved...and baked red velvet cupcakes with pink strawberry frosting for a tasty treat.


I came home from a long day at work to a sweaty husband sitting at the computer.  He said he'd stayed home to workout instead of going to the gym because he thought it would be nice to spend Valentine's Day with me.  As I schlepped through the kitchen to do a load of laundry, I noticed a card on the counter.  A shiny robot cover opened up to sing, "I'm just a love machine...and I don't work for nobody but you."


I thought it was a pretty good V-Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment